12-8pm Saturday, Dec. 15
Lions Foundation Park, 355 Loop 332, Liberty Hill
FOOD TRUCK REGISTRATION – NOW CLOSED
FOOD TRUCK REGISTRATION: CLOSED
The Liberty Hill Christmas Festival invites food trucks and food vendors to be part of our community celebration from 12-8pm Dec. 15.
VENDOR REGISTRATION – NOW CLOSED
VENDOR REGISTRATION: CLOSED
BOOTH: 10 x 10 (additional space may be purchased)
The general rules for the Liberty Hill Christmas Festival are incorporated into and made part of this contract and shall be binding to the parties hereto. In addition to the general rules, the following guidelines apply:
- You must provide your own tent along with a minimum of 100lbs of tent weights (25lbs each leg), tables, displays, chairs and anything else you think will allow you to sell effectively at an outdoor festival.
- All booths must have at least one representative present at all times during the festival hours of operation.
- Vendors may not have pets at their booths.
- Vendors are solely responsible for all transactions, sales, taxes, permits, etc.
- HEATERS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
- Spaces with electricity are limited but can be reserved (if available) for an additional $15.00. You must bring your own 100 ft extension cord. You will be assigned ONE electrical outlet only and your booth number MUST be marked on your extension cord (we suggest masking tape).
- You MUST be a FOOD VENDOR to sell hot/cold beverages, soft drinks, and/or water. All food vendors will be assigned to the Food Truck area of the park.
- Only one of each type of Food Truck, MLM, and Direct Sales Company will be allowed on a first come basis.
- The Liberty Hill Christmas Festival reserves the right to reject or prohibit any exhibit, proposed exhibit or part thereof, including without limitation, any person, articles, conduct, printed matter, catalogs, or souvenirs that, in its opinion, are not suitable to and in keeping with the character of the Liberty Hill Christmas Festival.
- Food vendors must obtain any necessary Williamson County, City of Liberty Hill, and Health Department permits.
- Food vendors must provide their own generators / power source. Power will not be provided.
- Alcohol is not permitted to be sold or consumed at Lions Foundation Park. No exceptions!
- Vendors may NOT assign this contact, their space, or any part of their space to another vendor.
- Vendor agrees to assume all liability for damages or losses caused to the premises or their exhibit area by reason of their exhibit and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the LIBERTY HILL CHRISTMAS FESTIVAL, the sponsor of the event, its directors, officers, and members for all liability which might ensue by reason of his/her exhibit or presence at the event.
- Vendors shall indemnify the Liberty Hill Christmas Festival against all liability resulting from negligence of the vendor, their agents or employees and shall reimburse the Liberty Hill Christmas Festival for any loss or expense incurred by reason of negligence. The Liberty Hill Christmas Festival is not responsible and does not guarantee against loss or damage due to theft, fire, wind, hail, rain, accident, sunlight, cold, or injury or any other acts of God.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE UNLESS THE FESTIVAL, IN ITS ENTIRITY, IS CANCELLED.
VENDOR CHECK-IN, SETUP & EVENT DAY OPERATIONS:
- Vendor check-in will begin on Saturday, December 15, 2018, at 8:30am and end at 10:30am. Late check-ins WILL NOT be permitted. Vendors must check-in at the information booth upon arrival. Setup may begin immediately following check-in and MUST be complete by 11:30am.
- Vendors may park at Foundation Park long enough to unload only!!! Vendor and public parking are available at the Liberty Hill Middle School parking lot. Vendor vehicles will not be permitted on the festival grounds during the festival hours of operation.
- Depending on the weather and ground conditions, vehicles and trailers may not be allowed on the soccer field. Come prepared to haul everything to your booth space. Consider bringing wagons, dollies, and extra help if needed. Do Not depend on the festival volunteers being available to help you.
- Vendors wishing to leave at 6:00pm may do so; however, they must use a dolly or wagon to remove their items from the festival grounds. All other vendors may begin tear-down at 8:00pm. Vehicles WILL NOT be allowed in the Foundation Park parking lot prior to 8:00pm.
We appreciate your interest and participation in the 2018 Liberty Hill Christmas Festival.